We meet students where they are, at their own pace.
Listen to a short clip from one of our Quran lessons:
“He is a very kind and patient teacher. He takes time to make sure we understand something before he moves onto the next topic. He also teaches us things in depth.“
–Ibrahim and Fatima Sumer, ages 14 and 11, Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
Quran and Arabic Lessons
Entry level course for those who wish to learn how to read and recite the Quran properly.
Insha’Allah, students will learn to:
- Recognise the letters of the Arabic alphabet
- Pronounce Arabic letters with accuracy according to their Makharij Al Huroof ( The Points of Articulation).
- Identify and pronounce Arabic vowels (Harakat)ng to their Makharij Al Huroof ( The Points of Articulation).
- Understand the basic rules of Tajweed; including Madd, Ikhfa, Gunnah, etc…
Islamic Studies Lessons
Learn the foundational teachings of Islam through a one-on-one session customised to your learning level and objectives. Subjects include:
- Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)
- AḥādĪth (Recordings of the ‘Sayings’ of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)
- Sīrah (The Biography of the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)
- Tārīkh (Islamic History)
- Άqā‘id (Islamic Creed)
- Akhlāq (Character, Morals and Ethics within Islam)
- Ādāb (Manners and Behaviour from the Islamic perspective)
For information on our group Islamic Studies classes, click here.